SugarCRM is pleased to announce that version 4.5.0 of the Customer Journey Plug-in is now available!
This latest release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Several journey-specific options such as "Is Customer Journey Meeting" have been added to the list view filters for Sugar's stock Calls, Meetings, and Tasks modules
- Tasks, calls, and meetings can now be added as sub-activities under the primary activities in Customer Journeys and Customer Journey templates
- The due date is directly displayed on each open activity in a journey as a color-coded tag
- The "Blocked By" field is now a multiselect so that activities may be made dependent on one or more blocker activities
- The Customer Journey modules will be enabled by default in the mobile app
Customer Journey Plug-in 4.5.0 also addresses bugs identified in prior releases. More information on the new features and enhancements as well as the fixed bugs can be found in the Customer Journey Plug-in 4.5.0 Release Notes.
Customer Journey Plug-in 4.5.0 can be downloaded through SugarExchange.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.