We are pleased to announce that version 4.4.1 of the Customer Journey Plug-in is now available!
This release addresses bugs identified in prior releases and improved functionality. Some highlights include:
- Adding support for Sugar 7.9, in addition to existing support for 7.7.x and 7.8.x
- Adding support for SQLServer, in addition to existing support for MySQL
- Guest relationships for calls and meetings, automatically adding the assigned user and related lead as guests to call and meeting activity
- Administrators can configure activities to send email invitations to call and meeting guests from the activity template
- Reporting improvements to include the "Progress" and "Time of Day" fields
- A sample internal business-process template that demonstrates a procedural use case for sending newsletters
More information on the Customer Journey Plug-in 4.4.1, including the release notes, supported platforms, user guide, admin guide, and the installation guide can be found on the Installable Connectors page.
Customer Journey Plug-in 4.4.1 can be downloaded through SugarExchange.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.