We have officially released SugarCRM Mobile 5.0.0!
This latest release addresses bugs identified in prior releases and includes the following new features and enhancements:
- The user interface has been improved including:
- A new login process to streamline app access.
- An all new detail view simplifying access to and working with records.
- Changes to the filter and sort buttons on lists of records.
- Changes to the action menus on detail view and lists of records.
- SugarCRM Mobile can now be configured and distributed via Mobile Device Management solutions.
- The app's database can now store an increased number of records for offline access.
- Users can configure the app to log in using their finger print via iOS's Touch ID service.
- Administrators can now preset the instance name in deep link URLs to allow the instance URL to be auto-populated on the login page.
SugarCRM Mobile 5.0.0 is compatible with Sugar 7.7 and above.
You can review more details about this update through the following release notes:
All existing installations of SugarCRM Mobile will be upgraded through the phone or tablet’s native upgrade functionality. Alternatively, upgrades can be performed by searching for “SugarCRM Mobile” in the application store for your device or using the following links:
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the 'Follow' button under the Releases space in the community!