We have officially released SugarCRM Mobile 4.1.0!
This latest release addresses bugs identified in prior releases and includes the following new features and enhancements to the offline record download functionality:
- Users logging in for the first time will be prompted to download their records for offline access.
- Bulk download of records for offline access is performed in the background so that the mobile app can be used simultaneously. The download process will be suspended upon closing the mobile app and resume after re-launching the app.
- The number of records which can be downloaded per module has increased to 3,000 for the Accounts and Contacts modules and 1,000 for all other modules.
- Less important records are purged from the database once a module's offline record limit has been reached.
We have also made the following compatibility updates:
- Updated SugarCRM Mobile 4.1.0 is now only supported for use with Sugar 7.7 and above.
- Updated For iOS users, SugarCRM Mobile 4.1.0 now requires iOS 9 or above.
You can review more details about this update through the following release notes:
All existing installations of SugarCRM Mobile will be upgraded through the phone or tablet’s native upgrade functionality. Alternatively, upgrades can be performed by searching for “SugarCRM Mobile” in the application store for your device or using the following links:
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the 'Follow' button under the Releases space in the community!