We have officially released version 18.104.22.168 for all commercial editions. The 22.214.171.124 release is available to download for On-Site customers and is being automatically applied to On-Demand instances running an earlier version of Sugar releases 7.x or 6.x.
This latest release addresses bugs identified in prior releases, specifically issues with Global Search failing to return results and with Cron.php when a job takes longer to complete than expected. You can review more details about 126.96.36.199 through the following release notes:
- Ultimate 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- Enterprise 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
- Corporate 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Professional 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Customers hosting Sugar on their own servers can review the following installation and upgrade instructions:
- Ultimate 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Corporate 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.