We have officially released SugarCRM Mobile Application Configuration Service, or MACS!
MACS enables eligible users to create custom-branded versions of SugarCRM Mobile, allowing promotion of their own brand and the ability to have more control over distribution. The customized app can be deployed via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store or via a private app store for increased security and ease of distribution.
MACS offers the following features and functionality:
- Build a custom app that re-brands the SugarCRM Mobile application with your personalized logo and color theme.
- Preset your Sugar instance configurations and settings in your new app.
- Generate a binary that can then be deployed via different mobile device management tools (e.g MobileIron or AirWatch), a private app store, or a public app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
- Upon future releases of SugarCRM Mobile, download and redistribute updated versions of your customized app.
You can review more details about MACS through the following links:
- Mobile Application Configuration Service Release Notes 1.0.0
- Mobile Application Configuration Service User Guide
- App Signing for MACS Knowledge Base Article
- Mobile Developers Community Space
The Mobile Application Configuration Service is compatible with Sugar 6.7.1 and above.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the 'Follow' button under the Releases space in the community!