We have officially released version 184.108.40.206 for all commercial editions. The 220.127.116.11 release is available to download for On-Site customers and is being automatically applied to On-Demand instances running an earlier version of Sugar releases 7.x or 6.x.
This release provides an upgrade path from 6.5.24, 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124, the security patches announced in Versions 6.5.24, 6.7.13, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52 have been released!, to 7.7.1.x.
More information can be found in our 184.108.40.206 release notes:
- Ultimate 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Enterprise 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Corporate 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Professional 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Customers hosting Sugar on their own servers can review the following installation and upgrade instructions:
- Ultimate 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Corporate 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.