We have officially released version 2.1.0 of the Sugar plug-in for Microsoft Outlook!
This latest release addresses bugs identified in prior releases of the Outlook Plug-in and includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Users can now archive emails to Sugar via the Archive to Sugar option in the email's Right-click menu.
- Additional record information now displays to the right of the matching record's name in the Results panel of the Archiving Email window.
- Users are now able to view matching Sugar contact details via the side panel when viewing emails in Outlook.
- The Outlook plug-in now allows users to create accounts in Sugar via the Create new Account option in the Select Account window.
- The SugarCRM Plug-in Settings option and About SugarCRM Plug-in option now appear under the ADD-INS tab of Outlook.
- User interface improvements including updates to the Sugar option icons (e.g. Archive to Sugar, Sync to Sugar, etc.), module-specific icons (e.g. Accounts, Contacts, etc.), and the Results panel in the Archiving Email.
Information on fixed bugs can be found in the MS Outlook Plug-in Release Notes 2.1.0
Installation, upgrade, and usage documentation for this release can be found at the following links:
Users on 7.x.x versions of Sugar can either download the plug-in from our Download Manager with an appropriate download key or by going to their user profile in the application and selecting the 'Downloads' tab. Please review the Supported Platforms for the Outlook Plug-in before installing.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the 'Follow' button under our Releases space in the community!