The Winter '20 release further advances Sugar’s robust suite of customer experience solutions, empowering your marketing, sales, and service teams to collaborate across the entire customer lifecycle for more meaningful, memorable experiences. Learn more about the first intelligent, no-touch customer experience (CX) platform and how to exceed expectations and create customers for life:
- Welcome to the New SugarCRM
- Introducing Sugar Serve
- SugarCRM Driving the Future of Customer Experience with Powerful Products and New Vision
- Sugar Winter 2020 Release - FAQ
This release represents the next step in the SugarCRM quarterly feature delivery model, providing accelerated delivery of new innovations for Sugar Cloud customers, as well as greater predictability for Sugar updates for on-site customers.
In the video below, Zac Sprackett (Senior Vice President of Product Management) and I discuss key, recently introduced features across the entire Sugar customer experience landscape:
Sugar Winter '20 includes the following feature updates for customers leveraging the SugarCloud platform:
The Winter '20 release of Sugar Sell helps you build long-term customer relationships by automating and streamlining renewal management. This release introduces a new set of features specifically designed for businesses competing in the subscription economy, providing all of the tools you need in one place to manage your accounts and renew business, including:
The Winter '20 release of Sugar Serve helps you build long-term customer relationships by streamlining customer service operations, introducing functionality to monitor and analyze SLA metrics and ensuring customer SLA requirements are met. This release also allows customer service managers to determine time spent actually working on cases by tracking how long a case stayed in each status.
Sugar Ultimate / Enterprise
Customers hosted in the Sugar cloud environment will receive further communication regarding their automatic upgrades shortly per the Sugar Cloud Policy Guide - Upgrade Policy. Please visit the Supported Platforms page for a complete list of supported browsers and other platform information.
Sugar Winter '20 Developer Resources
Our Developer Advocacy team has made available the following resources to assist developers with the changes associated in this release:
- Community posts:
- Nearly everything you need to know about the Winter '20 Release - January 13th, 2020
- Sugar Developer Webinar - Winter '20 (9.3.0) - December 17, 2019
- Sugar Developer Webinar - Winter ‘20 (9.3.0) - December 17, 2019
- Get ready for the Sugar Winter '20 releases! - January 2, 2020
- The Developer sections of the Serve, Sell, Ultimate, Enterprise, and Professional Release Notes, including in-depth notes of changes that may affect developers when upgrading from Fall '19.
- Any additional questions should be directed to the Developer Space in the community or emailed to email@example.com.
Additional Documentation & Release Notes
To learn more about the new features available, as well as the additional fixes to address issues identified in prior releases, please review the following content:
- What to Expect When Upgrading to 9.3 (Knowledge Base article)
- What's New in Sugar's Winter '20 Release (SugarU course)
- Sugar Winter 2020 Release - FAQ
- The appropriate release notes for your edition of Sugar: