Customer Engagement is a huge word. And when you ask the business owners about what it means to them; they will come up with different responses. Not just that, they will also regale you with stories about their experiences with customers and their struggles to offer impeccable services. Well, just because such stories are enticing, does not mean they are an epitome of offering customer services. In today’s times, it is important to enable your customers to resolve their issues on their mobile phones independently.
A study conducted by Microsoft in 2016 (Global State of Customer Service) proved that almost 90% of US customers like to use self-service customer portals. The biggest reason behind this is – they want the solution to their problems at the earliest. And they do not wish to wait for customer executives to get back to them.
So, if you adopt a customer portal, it enables your customers to find solutions to their problems on their own. Also, if your resource is apt, it is sure to keep your customers coming back. That too, without any reluctance.
CRM Customer Portals: A Perfect Resource for Different Purposes
Let us say you have a SugarCRM system and WordPress Content Management System. You would need SugarCRM WordPress customer portal. It can come of great help as it will enable your sales team to resolve tickets easily and offer an exceptional customer experience. You can also offer your customers with a knowledge base about your products/services and give apt purchasing opportunities. Some of your objectives for offering SugarCRM customer portal could be:
- Displaying information about company
- Providing product information
- Sharing service information
- Offering credit and finance information
- Giving pricing schedules
- Resolving queries through tickets
As most of the CRM portals come with an intuitive navigation system and user-friendly interface, they make it easy for your customers to find the information they need. Whenever they want.
Offer Excellent Customer Engagement with SugarCRM Portal
Sugar CRM customer portal is a blend of WordPress CMS and SugarCRM. It is a self-service customer portal that enables customers to create customized dashboards, generate tickets, update data, and find the information they want. If you are a SugarCRM user, you and your team can get an access to customer cases, meetings, calls, accounts etc.
Here are some of the major features of this portal:
- Secure Sign-in – Safe login for your customers to the portal
- Role based accessibility – Manage SugarCRM module accessibility and keep your data confined to WordPress User Groups
- Module layout configuration – Create portal layouts for different modules in SugarCRM
- Portal Customization – Give a name to your portal, choose themes/colors, set logo, and add a profile picture
- Knowledge Base – Share your articles and other content with your customers
- Access to Invoices and Contracts – Enable your customers to view quotes, contracts as well as invoices. (Downloadable in PDF format)
Who All Can Use It?
Customer portal provides customizable options for different businesses to create their portals according to their domain/industry. All you need to do is share the specific requirements of your business and customers and the developers will build it accordingly. Some of its industry applications are given below:
- Hospitality Industries
- Travel Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
In today’s DIY era, customer portals can offer huge benefits to businesses and helps strengthen customer relationships. If you want to bring smile on the face of your customers, it is the right way to go. And there is one for every business out there. All the best choosing one for yourself!