Hey Sugar devs!
Just like clockwork, it is time for another Sugar cloud quarterly release. If you are on-premise, then you will get these features and many more in the upcoming Sugar 9.0 release in the Spring.
Check out the official release announcement for information that your end users will care about.
For Developers, we recently hosted a developer webinar we gave an overview of the important changes developers need to know:
The slides from the webinar are available here.
Here's a quick overview of what developers can expect in Winter '19 release.
- We've added a bunch of new great features like the Comment Log and Product Catalog Quick Picks dashlet
- We've enhanced the export options available in Reports module
- We've also made a number of enhancements to Advanced Workflow including the ability to use old and new values in email templates
- We've put in groundwork for future PHP 7.3 support
- We've also upgraded to jQuery 3.3.x
- And our REST API version increased to 11.4 with some additional API endpoints