We had a fabulous time meeting so many of you in Las Vegas for SugarCon 2018 last week! We learned, we laughed, and we danced. It doesn't get much better than that!
We introduced a new program at this year's SugarCon: Sugar Scholars. The Sugar Scholars program is a competitive program that partners and customers applied to. Sugar Scholars were selected based on their advocacy of Sugar all year long. The Sugar Scholars received a scholarship to attend SugarCon and helped us run the SugarCon Developer Track. You may have seen them greeting you at the Developer Lunches, keeping our speakers on time, and giving lightning talks (how fun were those???).
One way they are helping behind the scenes is blogging about each of the breakout sessions in the Developer Track. Over the next few weeks, you'll see their posts in this blog. Be sure to check out their posts as they will be including a high level overview of each session as well as a link to the speaker's slide deck.
Let me introduce you to our fabulous group of Sugar Scholars.
From left to right, they are...
- Niegel Leoncio, CRM Manager, Bishop Wisecarver Corp
- Kristjan Geir Mathiesen, Systems Analyst, Origo hf
- Justin Kuehlthau, Director, SugarCRM Practice, Technology Advisors, Inc.
- Megan Sheehan, Business Analyst & Trainer, Technology Advisors, Inc.
- Jeff Bickart, Director of Operations, Faye Business Systems Group
- Me--not actually a Sugar Scholar, but they let me jump in their picture anyway. :-)
Whether you were able to join us in Las Vegas or not, you can still join in on the fun on social media. Be sure to check out the SugarCon Photo Album on the SugarCRM Facebook Page. You can also discover some notable moments on the SugarCRM Developers Twitter page and the SugarCRM Twitter page.
If you have feedback from this year's conference, we'd love to hear it! Let us know in the comments below how we can improve for next year.
We're already looking forward to SugarCon 2019!