Sugar Fall '19 release is officially live! There's a huge buzz around our offices for this release - it's very exciting! Fall '19 brings an updated Portal experience as well as a few other features and fixes.
We recently held a webinar with an overview of what is in the Fall '19 release. If you missed it, watch the recording here or view the slides from this post. Note: Sugar 9.2 (Fall '19) is a cloud-only Sugar release. On-premise customers must wait until Sugar 10.0 (Spring '20) to obtain the feature enhancements provided in this release.
Here's the TL;DR for those of you looking for a quick list:
- Portal changes:
- Header and footer UI changes
- Mega menu configurability
- Metadata customization
- New fields in Contacts module
- Portal users are now able to use Preview to view records
- Cases, Notes, and Bugs now show in Portal by default
- Ability to designate/identify the source of a case has been added
- Knowledge Base dashlet added to Portal home
- Administrators can now choose to enable "case deflection"
- Portal FilterView and PortalListTop UI components were deprecated
- Portal users can now search for answers to their own questions
- Field display changes to Portal views
- It is no longer possible to view PII from the Portal User Profile screen
- 3 new Portal dashlets have been added
- Improved Portal user signup
- Admins can configure password reset options (phone, email, url)
- Library updates
- jQuery Migrate
- Bootstrap library components
- Business Centers Module now added to Sugar Sell