Hello Sugar Developers!
We often get questions about building code customizations for SugarCloud. Even experienced developers who have developed customizations for on-site Sugar installations do not know what is possible in SugarCloud. In short, Sugar Cloud does support custom code though there are some rules that need to be followed. We will dig into how write code customizations for SugarCloud in this webinar.
What we will be covering:
We will demonstrate by example (with the help of Professor M) the following topics:
- Accessing SugarCloud Developer Builds
- How to configure local dev environment to be similar to SugarCloud
- Methods for managing and deploying custom code in SugarCloud
- How to debug problems in a Cloud instance
- Important rules to keep in mind
Join us for the live webinar:
Tuesday, July 16th 7:00 - 8:00 AM PT
Can’t make it? Don’t worry! We will be posting the webinar recording to this community for those who are unable to attend the live session.