Hi there, Sugar Developers!
We want to make sure your customizations and integrations are ready for the Sugar 8 and Spring ‘18 releases, so we’re hosting two webinars just for you!
We’ll discuss the big changes that are likely to impact you including the following:
- Review Data privacy features used for GDPR compliance (if you’re not thinking about this, you probably should be!)
- New Sidecar components and features that support Data Privacy
- New Admin panel to register custom API platforms
- Changes to Audit APIs, data model, and behavior
- Changes to supported platforms and libraries
- Update on the Professor M School
We are holding 2 sessions to accommodate various geographical locations. Please choose ONE of the following times below.
Monday, April 23nd 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Tuesday, April 24rd 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PT
We will be posting the webinar recordings here in the Developer space for those who are unable to attend the live sessions.